Coroner’s TeamThe coroner has a team of Coroner's Officers who carry out the investigation on the coroner's behalf.
The Acting Senior Coroner for Manchester South is Miss Joanne Kearsley.
The Senior Coroner has a duty to investigate deaths were the deceased died a violent or unnatural death, the cause of death is unknown, or the deceased died whilst in custody or otherwise state detention.
The staff at Manchester South are;
- First Officer – Jeanette Mitchell
- Coroner’s Officer – Robert Makin
- Coroner’s Officer – Hayley Walsh
- Coroner’s Officer – Michelle Wilkinson
- Coroner’s Officer – Kate Notman
- Coroner’s Clerk – Margaret McGuire
- Coroner’s Clerk – Karen Yu
- Coroner’s Clerk – Leanne Kirton
- Court Clerk – Hazel Cheshire
- Court Clerk – Adrian Ineson